• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser back from the vet/parcel arrived ...

Thaks Graham. :wave: Spenser's cheeky face was waiting for me when I took out his morning pellets. As to the tea, the first pot wasn't quite the ticket, but the second was much better! :D

Thats excellent news :) He sounds like he's getting there eh?

Glad the Tea helped in the end :)

Spenser is now expecting a delivery from, yep, you guessed it, The Hay Experts. :D:D:D His first packet of fenugreek crunchies. Will he become the only RU bunny who doesn't like them ... :?

Last edited:
Spenser is now expecting a delivery from, yep, you guessed it, The Hay Experts. :D:D:D His first packet of fenugreek crunchies. Will he become the only RU bunny who doesn't like them ...:?:roll:

i dont know a bun yet that doesn't. im sure Spenser won't be the odd one out.

Biccy had his first one yesterday, he then attacked the bag trying to get more!

Spenser's parcel is coming between 3.25 and 4.25 - perfect timing, as that's when he starts to emerge from his afternoon doze. :D

He is indeed! Unfortunately I have a pupil coming at 3.45pm so one of my parents will have to sign for the parcel if it doesn't come within the next 15 mintes. I'll be mad at them if they open it - I want to give him his first fenugreek crunchie. Also, it would probably best that any injurred fingers be incrurred by me. :lol::lol::lol:

Back