• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

soo how many buns?

We have 4. I would like more if we had the time, space and money. We dont at present so things have to stay as they are. But I am hoping that will change but I would limit it to 6 absolute max.

I've got 2, i would love more but we just don't have the room in the house - trying to cook tea with two buns running round your feet is more than enough of a hazard :lol:- if ever i we move somewhere bigger then i'm definitely going to sneak another couple home :D

7 most I have had of my own is 8, soon to be 8 again maybe. I have had 17 under this roof at once before though with all the fosters!

2 at the moment, most I've ever owned - I look forward to getting more in the future, just need to talk the wife around!

we have 4, seems popular number!
we had 5 till recently:cry: but won't be getting any more unless a pair is split. My vet just laughed when I said that . . . he's heard it all before:lol:

I've only got the one at the moment though I'm hoping to get her a husband soon :D the most i have ever owned was two, before Florentine's brother died.. i would love lots more but as I'm off to uni in september I don't think its fair on them or my parents who are looking after them whilst I'm there..

I have 6 buns, most I have had, hoping to get some more soon:D;)

Wahoo, can't wait to see her ;)

I have four at the moment, two cross breeds and two thriantas, I'm expecting some young thriantas very soon and hope to get an adult in September, and a mini lop at somepoint too for jumping :)

I have four buns (two pairs) and though I'd love to have more with working shifts I wouldn't be able to give more than four the care and attention they deserve .... four is the most I've ever had, and that was by accident - only meant to have two :oops:

I have 4. Most I have ever had is 12 - but that was because I fostered a pregnant doe Ollie and her neutered friend Speedy. Ollie had 4 kits , I had 4 buns and 2 other fosters at the time.

It frazzled me !!! the two fosters were re-located and I kept Ollie and Speedy until kits were neutered and re-homed and then bonded them back and re-homed them. Was then back to my 4.

If I ever decided I wanted more I would foster, helping out rescues and not comitting myself to too much.

Its a fine line between offering animals a home and knowing you can care for them enough.

Back