• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

something for them to hide in

bunnyo1

Young Bun
Hi all,

My pair of bunnies are away on holiday at the moment at a rabbit boarding place who are helping with the bonding process :love:

I have a cage for a single rabbit that will be permanently open to their run: they'll have a nice big run inside (I also have a dog crate in case they still have to be separated at night)...

but I'm not sure what to put in as a hiding place for them. I've used cardboard boxes before but I'd like something more permanent that I wouldn't have to keep replacing

They are both too big to fit in the hidey bit that came with the cage :lol:

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking I might put something together from the untreated wood in my garage but it would be easier to buy something lol

thank you! these are brilliant :) I like the 3rd one especially but I'll have a look through the 4th link you sent me and get them a couple, they move in with me on thursday so I'll get ordering! I didn't even think to look on ebay! :D

WOW thank you for the links. I've just ordered a couple of the ones with ramps for my house bunnies rooms. They look brilliant and I am sure they will have lots of fun with them. Couldn't believe how reasonably priced they were as well :D :D

:D No problem! I've been eyeing them up for months, I desperately want to buy some too :lol:!

I want the large delux 2 story play tunnel! They are very good prices :D And you can paint it to look pretty! :D

I want the large delux 2 story play tunnel! They are very good prices :D And you can paint it to look pretty! :D

Me too :)

I love that it has two entrances on the bottom floor. My two buns never took to the posh shelter I got for them preferring to sleep under an old stool with a blanket thrown over it instead. I always thought that it was probably because they didn't like to feel trapped but something with two exits might work for them.

Back