• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some PEOPLE!!!!! Grrrrrr!

The other night I actually laughed like I thought it was the funniest thing ever and was like thats a good one and the guy looked a bit frightened :lol: Obviously not the reaction he was after! Im just going to do that in future I think :) Can't even remember exactly what he said now but it was along the lines of putting my rabbits in the pot or something :roll:

I would have been tempted to say that no, tonight was cat curry followed by dog dessert. Tomorrow was gerbil gratin with hamster in the hole. Is you were still hungry after that you might have some goldfish soup.

I know how u feel. Had a guy come in the office yest and he took an interest in RU and he looked at me and said "your not all there!" and said something about rabbits being in the pot :shock: He made me feel like i was some kind of freak :roll:

I work with a guy who shoots and eats rabbits all the time as well as squirrels and picking up the occasional fresh piece of roadkill!! He is constantly making remarks about my rabbits with reference to stew, pie, gloves, slippers and handbags! I daren't make a big deal about it because I know he would get a kick out of knowing it bothered me and then do it more :roll:!

My boyfriend's mum came round yesterday and i had fidget out and said 'What kind of coat can you make out of that then?'

She was joking, nobody laughed.

They all think they are sooo original :roll:

I was getting some Megazorb the other week from the craft center and was asking how much some rabbit pellets were. The bloke behind the counter told me how much and some horsey oik in a fleece with the name of some hunt embroidered on it said "Would be cheaper to kill it and eat it" and broke down in fits of laughter.

I could hardly stand up I was laughing so hard, not :evil::roll:

This guy asked me what my facebook name was all about, i told him, it was about Pickle, a little rescue bun, and he said, "Oh that's a good idea, i could get my cat one of those, would save me feeding her for a while."
Boy he got my wrath, he was sooooo apologetic after i absolutely hammered him!!

The other night I actually laughed like I thought it was the funniest thing ever and was like thats a good one and the guy looked a bit frightened :lol:

I'm gonna try that next time!

I put one of those 'Make Mine Chocolate' postcards up in our kitchen area at work. It lasted a week before someone had scrawled 'casserole' over it. Why are people such morons?

Back