• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Sad

Thinking of you Jane, you gave them the best home possible and loved them even though some people may not have. You do everything you can for your bunnies and didn't deserve losing so many at once, it's not fair :( Look after yourself xxx

Jane, I'm so sorry for your pain. To lose loved ones is always hard and wish there was a way to make it easier. From my own experience of bereavement, I try to remember that the pain is mine, the ones I have lost no longer feel pain or suffering so I need not feel sad for them.

You feel a loss because you have felt the love and happines, try and remember this as without this you could not feel the sadness. For each bunny you have lost think of how many more you have saved. You are an Angel Jane and I pray you find peace in your sadness xxx

I am feeling a bit stronger now thanks to all your lovely supportive posts.
I know I must now focus on the Buns still here, although I NEVER forget anyBun that passes to Rainbow Bridge

Poor Aisling is really missing Gordon :cry: She even has a flare up of the conjuntivitis she is prone to in her right eye :cry: I am sure its the stress that's caused it :cry:

I haven't mentioned it before now but last week we also had a Myxi scare here :shock: Fred's eyes were puffy in the inner corners and all the fur has disappeared under each eye. To say I was terrified would be an under-statement and I was frantically checking him every hour for lumps or a temperature or swollen 'bits'. But it turns out that the problem is that Fred's Mum Freya is cleaning his eyes all the time and has licked off the fur and made the surrounding skin sore :roll:
Having a Myxi outbreak would just put the tin hat on the last two terrible weeks

Janex

I can only reiterate what everone else says on here, you do a fantastic job and have given these bunnies probably the best days of their lives. Big hug to you and the buns.

I was thinking today that it would be so sad to loose one of my buns and then I started to think why do i have them if they are eventually going to die and I'll feel heart broken. Then I sat watching them running around binkying and playing and they gave me so much happiness. When i let them out into the run in the morning and they come over to say hello and want to be cuddled. The way they are so nosey when I try to clean then out and want to 'help'. This happiness that they give me now is worth the pain that I know I will feel when they go. What I mean to say is that it's a very sad time time when they pass but they joy they give when they are with us outweighs that sadness by miles.

Hope you feel better soon xx

I am so sorry Jane. I am thinking of you at this difficult time...:cry:

Please don't forget to keep fighting the good fight, you do a marvellous job and I for one admire and look up to you for it.

xx

I'm so sorry Jane, it's impossible for me to imagine what you are going through. All those bunnies went to heaven knowing they were loved and cared for, if I were a rabbit I'd want you to be my mum. Claire x

Thanks for all you help today friends.
I love all my Buns so much and even though I know no-Bun can live forever losing 8 Bunny friends in less than 2 weeks has been so :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Thanks for all you help today friends.
I love all my Buns so much and even though I know no-Bun can live forever losing 8 Bunny friends in less than 2 weeks has been so :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Oh Jane - I can only imagine...:cry: :cry:

Big hug coming your way...

Love, Toni xx

hugs to you jane

sorry i cant say anything more comforting to you but i just dont know the words :(

nose rubs to your buns and binky free to the precious ones you have lost :( they are watching over you from the bridge

Jane, you have to understand something, you can't just look at the bunnies that you lost, you have to look at the whole picture, that is, the bunnies that you SAVE this year from places like SPCA or just a strayed rabbit that you took under your care.

Like me for e.g., I picked up 2 bunnies at SPCA this year, so I saved 2 bunnies that would have PTS as SPCA run out of space.

So, the ones that you save from various sources, they would have died if you didn't take them under your wing. And that's great achievement.

Back