• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited!! U/D post 21

Well off we went for a browse around and to get an idea of the inside sizes, and there was nothing about really Plenty of sheds but only about 3 play houses!!! *breaks down in tears*
We'd tried about 3 or 4 different places then Mr.Lops (you know...him who said NO?) thought of another place, so off we went to that one and...they had two that I like
First one is a shed, which I would take in an instant if we slabbed the grassed area,
but it's going on the patio, so it might be the second one which is a p/house.
It's obviously smaller than a shed but will 'fit' in better on the patio...that said, it will have more room than their present hutch
But
The office bit was closed so couldn't get any real info, so asked at the garden centre next door to it and they took my phone number and will pass it on to the office in the morning
Keep ya bits crossed for me and the buns for a speedy phone call....Now I really am excited!

Back