• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smashing The Hutch re Margot

Oh thank heavens. Well done getting it and smashing the rotten thing. :thumb:

Also its nice to see what you look like, Jill!:wave:

:D How come you got it in the end? :
Well I don't give up easily:lol: while there I explained how cruel it was to keep an animal in the hutch and why. Told her about rabbit behaviour and likend it to her being kept in her toilet. She listened and agreed with some of the things I said but did say her friend wanted it.
So I used the excuse of letting her know how the bun had settled to ring...then mentioned I'd be passing her road and would pick the hutch up to get it out of her way..and wouldn't that be better than another rabbit being kept in it?..she agreed:D

Well I don't give up easily:lol: while there I explained how cruel it was to keep an animal in the hutch and why. Told her about rabbit behaviour and likend it to her being kept in her toilet. She listened and agreed with some of the things I said but did say her friend wanted it.
So I used the excuse of letting her know how the bun had settled to ring...then mentioned I'd be passing her road and would pick the hutch up to get it out of her way..and wouldn't that be better than another rabbit being kept in it?..she agreed:D

Crafty!;):lol:

Jill, well done getting the bun and saving any other rabbits being kept in her prison. I am very impressed at your persistence in getting your own way!

Well done. I love smashing up awful hutches although we burn them in the winter as we have open fires :oops:

So glad Margot is out of that. How can people think that hutches like that are suitable?

Well done. I love smashing up awful hutches although we burn them in the winter as we have open fires :oops:

So glad Margot is out of that. How can people think that hutches like that are suitable?

Marketing. Mind you it does look terribly small.

Back