• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep tight my beautiful Cherry 🍒

My beautiful baby girl Cherry. You hopped over the rainbow bridge at 9:43am yesterday and now there is a hole in my heart that will never be filled. I came to see you after they told me you had passed, I held you, kissed your cute little nose just how you liked, sang you a lullaby and promised I'd never forget you and I'd love you forever. If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever. Until we meet again my princess, goodnight, mummy will always hold you close to my heart ❤️

I am really struggling. This grief has engulfed me. I cannot stop crying. I have her little pot of fur in my hand constantly. Why does this hurt so much ������ To anyone who has been through this what advice can you give? I've never felt pain and heartbreak like this ��

Back