• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Radleigh Ravenclaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, he's stunning! :love: I can't believe a breeder would dump such an unusual looking bun... Unless there was something wrong with him :(

yep that's why I'd like the info..we cannot have BYBs dumpng stock in the street :cry:
Hun ill PM you what i know about where the breeder is based etc.

thanks all

Jane, when looking at his nose the vet can see 2 very clear entry points to the wound,(like incisors) i shall ask him to double check for me however thankyou xxxx

been trying to find out his colour but i can't..he must be a cross of recognised colours but very rare..unless he has medical faults can't understand why a breeder would want rid..unless they have loads like him of course..poor bunnies:cry:

been trying to find out his colour but i can't..he must be a cross of recognised colours but very rare..unless he has medical faults can't understand why a breeder would want rid..unless they have loads like him of course..poor bunnies:cry:

He is not a standardised colour AFAIK :)

Sorry just popped out for more hay.
i havent a clue :oops:
Looking up colours, he looks more like a smoke pearl colour but too light for show standards?
Hope their isnt anything wrong, although tomorrow the vet and i will have a look and see what is going on.
I wont have internet access form monday through till wednesday so shall keep intouch via phone and let you know what i find out.
he is showing signs of agression and is a right little devil :lol:

Hes stunning :love:
He couldnt be the rex your neighbour threatened to set loose could he ? :cry:

Noooo lol, i should have updated on Sable next door!, he is now living in their shed they have learnt the way of the rabbit, although are not willing to get him a friend he is spoiled otherwise:thumb: (sable the neighbours rabbit is sable in colour and monstrouslybigger :lol:):D

hope his check goes well today
As said before can you get, as soon as possible, pics of the other two the lady has..we can then work on finding this person who is dumping them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back