• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba, Nala, Fifi enjoying the sun

The link of the massive bunnies :lol:

You have the most gorgeous bundles of joy!!! They make my two look almost bald!

x

BirdieBun said:
awwwwwwwwwwww i adore your 3 great pics hun and omg is Fifi as big as Nala now???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

She isnt huge.. i weighed them all recently and i had guessed Fifi would be heaviest as she's quite solid, and Simba would be lightest.. but they are actually all the same.. 1.5kg :D She sometimes looks bigger cos she sits upright whereas Nala sits flatter if that makes sense :oops: :lol:

Diddeen said:
BirdieBun said:
awwwwwwwwwwww i adore your 3 great pics hun and omg is Fifi as big as Nala now???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

She isnt huge.. i weighed them all recently and i had guessed Fifi would be heaviest as she's quite solid, and Simba would be lightest.. but they are actually all the same.. 1.5kg :D She sometimes looks bigger cos she sits upright whereas Nala sits flatter if that makes sense :oops: :lol:

awwwww yup awww they are all the same weight how cute :love:

Back