• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheffield's version of conquering the South Pole!!

People in manchester have been moaning about the whole 1 or two inches we've had - clearly they need a day trip over there to see real weather...

People in manchester have been moaning about the whole 1 or two inches we've had - clearly they need a day trip over there to see real weather...

I'd gladly swap for a couple of inches instead of a couple of feet!!! :shock::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why I'm laughing because it's still snowing now!! :shock: And all the snow we cleared earlier has re-appeared!!

Can someone remind me why we bought a house at the top of a cul-de sac, which happened to be at the top of a hill? :? :roll:

Someone said on the local news earlier today it's the worst it's ever been since 1963!!!! Oh great just what we wanted to hear - errrmm NOT!!!! :roll:

I'd gladly swap for a couple of inches instead of a couple of feet!!! :shock::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why I'm laughing because it's still snowing now!! :shock: And all the snow we cleared earlier has re-appeared!!

Can someone remind me why we bought a house at the top of a cul-de sac, which happened to be at the top of a hill? :? :roll:

Someone said on the local news earlier today it's the worst it's ever been since 1963!!!! Oh great just what we wanted to hear - errrmm NOT!!!! :roll:

I hope it improves for you soon :( It's not fun is it :(

I hope it improves for you soon :( It's not fun is it :(

Thanks hun - no it's not fun :(

I hope things improve soon for you too. For anyone who's not had snow or not bad snow, I really hope you don't get it bad like this because it's awful :(

I also can't stop thinking about all the animals & vulnerable people affected by this awful weather :(

:shock: Thats really deep, hope you stay safe, it's snowing here now and laying, I hope we don't get it that bad.

Thanks hun - no it's not fun :(

I hope things improve soon for you too. For anyone who's not had snow or not bad snow, I really hope you don't get it bad like this because it's awful :(

I also can't stop thinking about all the animals & vulnerable people affected by this awful weather :(

yes, it's not fun at all :( I'm the south east corner. I always thouht it might be fun, but it's not fun is it :S I mean, it really isn't :S

:shock: Thats really deep, hope you stay safe, it's snowing here now and laying, I hope we don't get it that bad.

Thanks Vicky - I hope you don't get it this bad either.

We were watching the news earlier though it's like this across all Yorkshire, Humberside & Lincolnshire :(

There's more due tomorrow, none Friday but more Saturday & Sunday - oh fab just what we need - NOT! :roll:

yes, it's not fun at all :( I'm the south east corner. I always thouht it might be fun, but it's not fun is it :S I mean, it really isn't :S

I know what you mean - I think it's fun if your a kiddie enjoying sledging & snowball fights etc & don't really understand the impact that it makes on normal life, but that's about it.

Back