• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed/run combination Pics

Our shed is 8ft x 6ft. There is a small 3ft x 6ft run attatched to it which is accessible by catflap. I am hoping to build a new run this year as I want them to have more head room and a hinged lid so I can get to them if I need to. The size of the run itself isn't an issue as they are free range buns and don't get put to bed until nearly midnight.

PICT1222.jpg

PICT1223.jpg

PICT1225.jpg

PICT1226.jpg

PICT1227.jpg

Hi
Here's mine (sorry quite a few)

The shed from the front
Rabbits050.jpg

Looking to the left - Nic cubes and cat flap onthe bottom left
Rabbits043.jpg

Catflap up close (see the gap I have to squeeze in to - plus 2 rabbits when they try to help:lol::lol:)
Rabbits044.jpg

Patio chair goes in fron of catflap (chilling area for boys)
Rabbits045.jpg

Moving round from NIC cubes to back wall - hutch that they sleep in at night
Rabbits046.jpg

Next to that very small hutch with doors off so they can run along tops to NIC cube set up!
Rabbits047.jpg

Then going round corner to other end, the litter trays
Rabbits048.jpg

Finally run attached ( we are hoping to improve run set up this summer, to give them more space, providing they can cope with it)
Rabbits051.jpg

Thank you

Thank you for all adding your pics on here :D I'm beginning rto get some really GOOD ideas :idea: I've painted half of the run today to match the shed for when the 2 are joined together :D:D:D I'm just desperate to get buns together

Back