• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed heaters...

jrn1310 said:
The plug in thermostat is really good, certainly worth the money I paid for it, the one I have you can also use it in the summer with a fan on it to keep the temperature down as well.

That is really good if it can be used in summer as well, also they dont seem expensive :D :D

Ali said:
jrn1310 said:
The plug in thermostat is really good, certainly worth the money I paid for it, the one I have you can also use it in the summer with a fan on it to keep the temperature down as well.

That is really good if it can be used in summer as well, also they dont seem expensive :D :D

Double check with the one you get that yours has that facility. I bought my plug in thermostat ages ago in my old house, where we had a cupboard where shoes, coats etc were stored and we had problems with anything which was placed against the exterior wall in the winter going mouldy. They will save you a lot of chasing about after it and also electricty if you use one rather than just turn on and off when you feel you need to.

jrn1310 said:
Ali said:
jrn1310 said:

Double check with the one you get that yours has that facility. I bought my plug in thermostat ages ago in my old house, where we had a cupboard where shoes, coats etc were stored and we had problems with anything which was placed against the exterior wall in the winter going mouldy. They will save you a lot of chasing about after it and also electricty if you use one rather than just turn on and off when you feel you need to.

Ok thank you very much for the good advice :D :D :D :D

Back