• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed and Run Done with two new family members

That is an absolutely amazing setup!! :D

I do have to ask though . . . that fence . . . are your neighbours quite security conscious? :shock: :lol:

Ha, it backs on to a unused car park, which is going to be used at some point.

I love the ramp and shelf! What wood is that?

The same wood we use on the products, the framing is whitewood the cladding is redwood. Both a type of pine.

They love the shelf, and give us a nice welcome when we come in :)

That is an absolutely amazing setup!! :D

I do have to ask though . . . that fence . . . are your neighbours quite security conscious? :shock: :lol:

I live on a managed estate and all the fences are the same, 6ft high. Quite a surprise for me coming from a teeny village where there was a path between our and 2 neighbours gardens.

That is truly one very posh home

Can I ask though. Why do you have kick boards on the bottom of the rum panels. I'm planning on building my run and wondering if I would benefit from those panels at the bottom but not sure what they are for.

That is truly one very posh home

Can I ask though. Why do you have kick boards on the bottom of the rum panels. I'm planning on building my run and wondering if I would benefit from those panels at the bottom but not sure what they are for.

They help keep wind and rain out at ground level, makes the panel stronger and gives the pets better protection from predictors.

Fantastic set up - looking to do something similar but slightly deeper and shorter - where did you get it from ot did you build it from scratch?

Back