• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seymour Carrots isn't doing so well/ Sleep tight little man xx

Seymour saw the vet first thing this morning. They could find nothing obviously wrong to give us an indication of any treatment we could start to help him :eek:( We don't want to bloods again just yet as he has had so many done and we don't want to risk knocking him out for x-rays especially when we have no idea what we are looking for given how old and frail he is. He is eating and his weight is stable so all we can really do for now is make him as comfy as possible and spoil him rotten as he heads towards the end of his life. Of course if any new symptoms appear we will get him straight back to the vets

Oh no poor Seymour, sending hugs your way he gives lovely hugs and kisses

Seymour's weight has dropped dramatically in the last week, he is moving inside tomorrow and I will be getting him another check up this week

He has a check up tomorrow afternoon.

Steve has gone to collect a lovely big cage that Mackers has kindly donated to us so I am hoping he may be back in time for us to set it up tonight for him. We would have brought him in earlier as planned but once we re-turfed the run he loved it out there and it gave him an extra little spring in his step so we left him where he was while he was happy :D But i think his grass days are over and he needs to swap them to radiator days

He has a check up tomorrow afternoon.

Steve has gone to collect a lovely big cage that Mackers has kindly donated to us so I am hoping he may be back in time for us to set it up tonight for him. We would have brought him in earlier as planned but once we re-turfed the run he loved it out there and it gave him an extra little spring in his step so we left him where he was while he was happy :D But i think his grass days are over and he needs to swap them to radiator days

bless him xxxx

Seymour is now inside in the most amazing big cage. Sadly he seems to be deteriorating before our eyes, I don't think he has long left. At least he is warm and cosy for tonight. I can't thank mackers enough for giving us such a huge cage x

:(:( Still eating really well though

P1030771.jpg

P1030770.jpg

P1030775.jpg

P1030776.jpg

Sending lots of vibes for Seymour Carrots. He looks very content and comfy. He really does look like a very sweet soul.

Seymour is so sweet :love: I'm sorry to hear he may be slowing down. :(
I'm sure living as a housebun will perk him up considerably. :)
Lots of snuggles for this brave bun. (((((((((((((Seymour))))))))))))))))

Back