• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlette and Fiona !!!

the last 2 weeks have been interesting, but not much real progress with their "how to be friends" lessons

I let the girls leave the garage during the hot spell, and fifi seems to like making nests under the conifers at the bottom of the garden, she is forever breaking off twigs and rearranging them

its a bit of a nightmare trying to get them back into the garage at night, as the nest is in the darkest most inaccessible part of the garden, still, she enjoys it

at least scatty sat still on my chest for 20 mins this evening, I think it's starting to sink in, that a) I am not about to eat her b) if she stays calm and doesn't bite, I eventually let her go and she can go back to playing

sometimes I think they are training me, "food and water on time each morning please"

donna-arc said:
Thanks for the update, I have been wondering how it's been going.
Don't like to pester you for updates though!

feel free to ask about progress anytime, you put in a lot of effort before me, so you have a right to know what they are up to !

thanks! you know everyone is now going to be badgering you to know how you are getting on with them, and for piccies!

................ have you taken any yet??? :D

sophie

Back