• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp 2007 - 2016

I'm so sorry to read this :( Scamp was given a chance at life right at the outset and he certainly lived it to the full. I'm so sorry it was his time to go. Rest in peace beautiful boy xx

I'm very sorry that you've lost Scamp. I loved reading about how you first cared for him. He was a rabbit who enjoyed a loving and fulfilling life with you x

So sorry Tamsin - he was a brilliant rabbit who lived a wonderful and happy life with you

Binky free at the bridge Scamp xx

9 years it doesn't seem possible - such a cheeky chappie, it was always lovely to hear all the mischief he got himself into.

So sorry for your loss Tamsin, RIP dear little Scamp x

Tamsin, I am so deeply sorry to hear about the loss of Scamp. :cry: These dear ones leave such marks on our hearts. He was well loved, by all of us here at RU as well as yourself. Thinking of you and grieving with you.

Bless you, Scamp...watch over Tamsin from the rainbow, you beautful soul. xxxxx

Back