• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Salt and Pepper's extension!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
We've been putting Salt and Pepper into a separate run to go onto the grass, but they don't really like it as they're away from 'home'. So they now have a gate like the big bunnies :roll: and a run attached. Only for supervised use :D

Salt's first out
DSCN1232.jpg

Where's Pepper? Come on - I've found grass!
DSCN1240.jpg

Pepper finally emerges
DSCN1245.jpg

Enjoying the grass together
DSCN1246.jpg

Awww thank you :oops: I just wish I could give them all the run of the garden, but there is no way we can secure it and we're surrounded by fields :(

:love: :love: :love: :love:
Aw, Helen we (myself, Mia and Mea) just lurve your bunnies so much, they are just to gorgeous!!!! :D
A big hello from both the girls!!! :wave: :wave:
Nicola x

Hello Nicola and Mia and Mea. Hope you are all well, especially in this yucky wet weather!

Hi Auntie Helen,
We were hoping to go outside today, but we don't like getting our precious little paws wet or dirty in the rain and mud, so we are hopping around the house, trying to sneak behind Daddy's stereo where they are some tasty looking speaker wires :wink:
Love M and M xxxx

Back