• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad & angry

They do a lot of bonding over on UK Rabbits if you are on FB.

I’m not sure which group it is lol. Iv taken a pic of the ones that come up. Do you know which one it is please? Being wary now of fb groups after last time xx
a898726d548dc20f031426833dcb5e08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. It's the UK Rabbits Group. It was started by a Vet Nurse who has a special interest in Rabbits. There are lots of experienced people on there and of course those who are new to Rabbits seeking advice. I really like it. I would give it a go.

Last edited:
Morning, ok will get a look now. Thank you for that xx

No problem! Before I did my first bond I watched a lot of bonding videos, they really helped me to see what was normal and it meant that I felt a little more relaxed about the whole thing. I think that it’s really useful to watch Mischief and tinkers mum’s videos to help see in what sort of situation you should intervene and when not to.

No problem! Before I did my first bond I watched a lot of bonding videos, they really helped me to see what was normal and it meant that I felt a little more relaxed about the whole thing. I think that it’s really useful to watch Mischief and tinkers mum’s videos to help see in what sort of situation you should intervene and when not to.

Hi, Iv definitely watched a lot of them. It’s just the actual fighting as I feel I know about the other normal bonding behaviours thankfully. Iv got a good while to prepare for next time [emoji846]. I’m going to pm admin as for some reason I can’t view the videos xx

Hi. It's the UK Rabbits Group. It was started by a Vet Nurse who has a special interest in Rabbits. There are lots of experienced people on there and of course those who are new to Rabbits seeking advice. I really like it. I would give it a go.

I think the UK Rabbit Group was started by an RUer, I can't remember her name right now (oh, Sarah, I think) but she lives in the north east and had a baby. Jo Hinde got involved with the group and took over when it's founder got more involved with tiny humans and I don't think has rabbits anymore.

Really :?

Not the the group you flagged up, another one in the screen shot. If you mention vaccinations they say they aren't necessary. "It's up to you if you want to feed muesli - it's personal choice".. just general head-against-a-brick wall stuff.

Edit to add: You didn't think I was saying Jo Hinde had old fashioned ideas, did you ??! :lol:

Not the the group you flagged up, another one in the screen shot. If you mention vaccinations they say they aren't necessary. "It's up to you if you want to feed muesli - it's personal choice".. just general head-against-a-brick wall stuff.

Edit to add: You didn't think I was saying Jo Hinde had old fashioned ideas, did you ??! :lol:

No, but I am wondering if you are mixing up Rabbit Support Group U.K. with House Rabbits U.K. ? The former is very on RWAF message. The latter has been renamed I think but it was awful

No, but I am wondering if you are mixing up Rabbit Support Group U.K. with House Rabbits U.K. ? The former is very on RWAF message. The latter has been renamed I think but it was awful

I left most of them ages ago but as I remember Rabbit Support Group UK was full of first time rabbit owners that were like the blind leading the blind. ... actually I have just had a look at the group description and I think it might have had an overhaul since I left.

I left most of them ages ago but as I remember Rabbit Support Group UK was full of first time rabbit owners that were like the blind leading the blind. ... actually I have just had a look at the group description and I think it might have had an overhaul since I left.
:thumb:

I think the UK Rabbit Group was started by an RUer, I can't remember her name right now (oh, Sarah, I think) but she lives in the north east and had a baby. Jo Hinde got involved with the group and took over when it's founder got more involved with tiny humans and I don't think has rabbits anymore.

If it is Sarah Simpson yes she still has Rabbits and she is really good, very knowledgeable.

Back