• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWF conference in November

I have been once before about 3 or 4 years ago I think it was. It was before they split the lectures up though but it was very informative. They talked a lot about EC in the one I went to.

Janice - I will look out for you, and yes it would be nice to meet somewhere other than a service station :lol:

The AA reckons about an hour and a half from here :shock: Lectures start at 9.30am though so if we leave here at about 7.30am that should give enough time, I can't imagine the traffic will be too horrendous at that time in the morning...

If there's one thing I hate, it's having to get up earlier on a weekend than on a work day, but I'm not paying those hotel prices :lol: I wonder if there's a travelodge somewhere in the vicinity?!

I think I'm going to wimp out - I don't think I can face going that early! :oops: :shock: :shock:

The AA reckons about an hour and a half from here :shock: Lectures start at 9.30am though so if we leave here at about 7.30am that should give enough time, I can't imagine the traffic will be too horrendous at that time in the morning...

If there's one thing I hate, it's having to get up earlier on a weekend than on a work day, but I'm not paying those hotel prices :lol: I wonder if there's a travelodge somewhere in the vicinity?!

The travelodge at Dorking has rooms at £60 per room which is 4.1 miles away. Premier travel inn at Gatwick £65 per room and £48 for Gatwick / Crawley per room which is 3.6 miles away. They all have rooms.

Thanks Janice - the travelodge at Gatwick airport also has rooms for £26 a night at the moment, that's £13 each (check out my maths :lol: )

Definitely worth considering, I'd pay £13 rather than get up at 6.30am :lol:

I wouldn't really be able to stay overnight - can't really leave the sick animals in the sole charge of the husband! ;) Guinea pigs are on meds twice a day, and the bunnies are always unstable! :shock:

Back