• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby *update*

thanks all info is really helpfull i mean i bred mice so cant be to different, just forgetting all i know in a tizz :(
what are the chances of her dieng? i really am scared

thanks all info is really helpfull i mean i bred mice so cant be to different, just forgetting all i know in a tizz :(
what are the chances of her dieng? i really am scared

how big is he compared to her?

You'll have to keep a close eye on her (without stressing her out) when she's in labour and be ready to rush her to the vets at any moment.

My mother used to breed rabbits and we lost a few babies but not the mum. If there are no complications its not dangerous, but if there are complications it means huge vets bills and can be very bad news for the bunny. I would get in contact with that 'rescue' and ask them to contribute to any emergency vets bills.

thankyou that means loads.
he is half the size of her.
DSC01295.jpg

aww they are so sweet :love:

thats good, a bigger male can cause problems you see but doesnt look like you have that problem.

best of luck! Make sure you get an emergency vets number just in case.

Keep an eye out for nest building.

theres 1 knot she removed in the nest area lol dont think that counts?
:lol:

im trying to be excited about it, would i be able to keep one of the babies and bond it with mum and dad?
(dont worry dads being neutered and once mums able to be she will be too)

i have got jay in top section of the hutch and ruby in the bottom the new hutch needs finishing off (only been able to do it in the weekends)

Back