• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA South London - Appeal for Foster Homes for Rabbits

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbit lovers apply here! ❤🐰
Are you able to open your heart and your home to rabbits? We are looking for rabbit foster homes to help us rehabilitate and rehome rabbits in need.
We would provide the accommodation and arrange and pay for all vet treatment. We would need you to look after them and feed them and love them!
As you can see from the photos, the rabbit housing is big! So please apply if you have sufficient garden space for this shed to be built. Please contact us at

enquiries@rspcasouthlondon.org.uk

PBw9zBt.jpg

1rrV8qY.jpg

B1zmshi.jpg

If I had my own garden I'd be all over this! Sadly ours isn't secure and is shared with all my neighbours. Hope they find someone to help!

Very nice shed! If I was still in Blackheath I'd have totally taken them up on this [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Some RSPCA Branches are very Rabbit Savvy, some less so.

I remember when the RSPCA's used to have vets that specialized in all kinds of animals, those where the days. Its a shame the way things have ended up. That is a nice shed I wish I had a big garden. Hope there are some people out there who can foster some bunnies.

Ooo what a glorious shed. Could do with that for my four! Garden is too small to fit it in sadly.

Back