• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie the knitted bunny. Auction to raise funds for Tuckerbunnies Warren CLOSED

Well this is amusing watching you two battle it out :lol::lol::lol:

I wonder who'll be the one to sneak in at the final stroke? :lol::lol::lol:

Rosie is packing her bags and getting ready to go and live with Crunchie :D

Thank you to everyone who bid, particularly Zoobec and Crunchie for their entertaining bidding war. :lol:

Crunchie - I'll ask Maysie to let you have her PayPal details. If you could pm me your address, I'll send Rosie on her journey via Royal Mail.

Thanks again everyone. :love:

Ok Tracy I'll pm you tomorrow when I get back on my pc (hard to type on a phone).

Looking forward to getting Rosie!

Ok Tracy I'll pm you tomorrow when I get back on my pc (hard to type on a phone).

Looking forward to getting Rosie!

:wave: hope you enjoy Rosie bun, I'm sure she will have the very best of home:thumb: have you got anybun to bond her with :lol::love:

Oh Wow :D

Thank you so much to all that put bids in for Rosie especially Crunchie and Zoobec we so appreciate it and Congratulations to Crunchie
and Thank you, we have 3 bunnies Pebbles , little Alice and Lily to get spayed yet and so the money will be going towards getting them
done.

Big Thank you from Mike and I and all at Tuckerbunnies Warren xxxxxx

I will pm you Crunchie.

:wave: hope you enjoy Rosie bun, I'm sure she will have the very best of home:thumb: have you got anybun to bond her with :lol::love:

I have an embarrassingly large collection of cuddly bunnies that Rosie can be bonded with. ;-)

Back