• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie has gone.

I'm so sorry to hear this, I lost my favourite boy Che this week, I never realised how hard it would be so I fully empathise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so sorry. My Apollo was a more 'distant' boy, and he unexpectedly passed last night. Even those who only want their human to be the bringer of noms leave a mark on your heart. xxx

Thank you all, and yes TLC, I was really just the bringer or noms. But with her health problems I was feeling much much closer to her as I was monitoring her - albeit hands off - constantly. She has left a huge hole now in my life :(

I am thinking of you all who have lost bunnies in the last week, Rowan, yes it is so hard :cry:

I now have one pair of bunnies - but when these leave to join all my bridge bunnies I don't know if I would have more. It doesn't get any easier losing them.

I now have one pair of bunnies - but when these leave to join all my bridge bunnies I don't know if I would have more. It doesn't get any easier losing them.

Hard to think of you not being "Sixer", it hadn't registered with me that you had lost so many :cry:

Hard to think of you not being "Sixer", it hadn't registered with me that you had lost so many :cry:

Yes, Hollie, Spring and Louise's Bobbin last year, then BJ and Rosie this year. When adopting so many it never occurred to me how hard it would be to then lose them in a short space of time.

Gabe will be 9 now and Mabel 7. You would never realise Gabe is 9, he is still as naughty, still as busy as ever but I know now after BJ and Spring's deaths that within 24 hours they can go from appearing well to getting the phone call from the vets to say they have gone.

Back