• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and Little Ted - today's pics

:D We saw him at the open day as well. OH took a shine to him then and was considering getting him so when it came time to us getting a husbun for Bumble and they still had him I decided to take him! I didn't think they'd have him still as it was november when we got him. Bumble and Bee are the perfect match too. :love:

And do you know when Angie gave me the adoption papers I found out he was neutered on my birthday! :love:

Ruthie xxx

:love::love::love: We may well have met then, did you come to the tombola? :lol: I was amazed how long Blue and Billy both waited, I know I'm biased because of Rosie but they are such beautiful bunnies I'd have expected them to be snapped up straight away. The neutering date must be a sign he was meant to be with you. We had a few weird coincidences when we adopted Ted that convinced me he was meant to be ours :love::love::love:

I did go to all of the stalls but I didn't buy anything from the tombola. That day I bought 2 pairs of socks and the bunny magazine lol oh and some treats for Bumble. I think that I saw Martyn holding Bee (or Blue as he was then) in the shed like thing and then he put him down after a bit and Bee hopped about and chinned some things in there and seemed happy. (well I'm assuming it was Martyn simply because you said you cuddled him a lot!). And I think you were there just outside the shed thing because i think i said something to martyn about my Bumble hating being picked up and you talked about your bunny but i can't remember what you said. Yes I really didn't believe that Bee would still be there. I know I couldn't believe it when I saw the neutering date I think it was definitely meant to be! :love::love: I think Angie told me which bunnies were available and she said Bee was the friendliest and I didn't have to think long I said I'd take Bee without visiting again because of the open day.

Ruthie xxx

I did go to all of the stalls but I didn't buy anything from the tombola. That day I bought 2 pairs of socks and the bunny magazine lol oh and some treats for Bumble. I think that I saw Martyn holding Bee (or Blue as he was then) in the shed like thing and then he put him down after a bit and Bee hopped about and chinned some things in there and seemed happy. (well I'm assuming it was Martyn simply because you said you cuddled him a lot!). And I think you were there just outside the shed thing because i think i said something to martyn about my Bumble hating being picked up and you talked about your bunny but i can't remember what you said. Yes I really didn't believe that Bee would still be there. I know I couldn't believe it when I saw the neutering date I think it was definitely meant to be! :love::love: I think Angie told me which bunnies were available and she said Bee was the friendliest and I didn't have to think long I said I'd take Bee without visiting again because of the open day.

Ruthie xxx

Yep that was deinitely us :D What an odd coincidence! :D

Back