• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Hello

Hello to all!
Name = Sarahd
Area you live = South Africa
Names of your rabbits = Floppy & Flopsy:D:wave::)

Hola!

Name = Carol

Area you live = Bradford

Why did you choose your RU name? = Cos it's the name of me and my bunny!

Names of your rabbits = Gregory - because I used to work at Greggs!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do =
[/B]Primary School Teacher

One thing you didn't know about me = I have no idea who the 'REW 8' are, and it's annoying me!

Thank you!

Thank you! Since doing a little digging I have found the original story behind these bunnies! But still wasn't sure what a REW was! Now I know! You're a star x

Hello

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie :)

Name = Kerry

Area you live = London

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's the name of one of my favourite songs

Names of your rabbits = Alfie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work in Radio Advertising

One thing you didn't know about me = I used to milk cows

:wave:

Last edited:
Name = Cat

Area you live = Caerphilly, South Wales

Why did you choose your RU name? = I'm Cat, my boyfriend is Nick

Name of your rabbit = Diesel

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a full time mum, but ocassionally work as a temp secretary

Name = Zara

Area you live = Greater Manchester

Why did you choose your RU name? = it's my real name :p

Names of your rabbits = Firefly and Batbunny (the nurse at the vets always chuckles when she reads their names at checkups)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a full time college student, but I intend to do some volunteer work for now, hopefully in an animal sanctuary, my friends nickname me the Bunny Whisperer because I get on with rabbits well :lol: and I'd like to work with rabbits who need to regain trust in humans

One thing you didn't know about me = I only have one ovary :lol:

Name = Rachel

Area you live = Newcastle, Tyne and Wear

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's the name I've used everywhere online since 2000. It's from a Final Fantasy game :oops:

Names of your rabbits = Cesario (Bridge Bun)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Just got a job in the Newcastle Hospitals as a Coder. Hopefully I will have a start date soon!

One thing you didn't know about me = My hair is always a mess no matter what I do to it! :?

Roll Call

Name = Jacqui

Area I live = Knaresborough, North Yorkshire

RU Name = it's my name

Rabbits Names = Hazel and Bramble

Do you work and job title = yes as a full time secretary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name Ivor Middleton

Area you live Darton south yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name because its already my name

Names of your rabbits Timba

Do you work, if yes what job do you do I work at BBC in outside broadcasting based in Leeds

Roll Call

Name? Nina

Area you live? Manchester

Why did you choose your RU name? some of my friends call me Nina Magina (pronounced majeena), I've been using the name online for some time.

Names of your rabbit? Boris Wensleydale

Do you work, if yes what job do you do? Yes, I'm a librarian

One thing you didn't know about me - I once missed a bus because I was looking at my shoes....:lol:

:wave::wave:

Name = Shara

Area you live = Hertfordshire, England,

Why did you choose your RU name? = My name is Shara.

Name of your rabbit = Pebbles =) ♥

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a student in high school ;)

One thing you didn't know about me = My dad died when I was 4 months old in a car crash and I have a step-dad I really don't like.

Name = Zoé

Area you live = Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = love penguins and the dr bit came from people telling me all their secrets on a BB when I was at uni ... so became dr pengie ... tell me all your secrets :lol: :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Splodge, Scrumpie Jack, Moo & Liquorice

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm an accountant - I work in practice i.e for a firm of chartered accountants

One thing you didn't know about me = I fancy my chiropractor :lol: :lol:

Hi everyone

Name = Antonea or Toni for short

Area you live = Portland, OR USA

Why did you choose your RU name? = My standard name

Names of your rabbits = Basil and Roscoe... But i just found out that roscoe is a girl... So i must change it

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a full time student currently seeking a part-time job

One thing you didn't know about me = My rabbits were fixed today! But they haven't been eating so i am worried...

Name = Chantelle

Area you live = Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my nickname!

Names of your rabbits = Mr. Tibbs

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes, I work as a student nursery nurse.:wave:

chantelle

Name = Chantelle

Area you live = Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my nickname!

Names of your rabbits = Mr. Tibbs

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes, I work as a student nursery nurse.:wave:

Name = Rach

Area you live = Cheshire

Why did you choose your RU name? =After this quirky computer game that i used to love :oops:

Names of your rabbits = N/A at the moment, dog called Nunu though :D

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Key Account Manager - Sales

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a phobia of mash potato:shock::lol:

Name = Tamsin

Area you live = Manchester

Why did you choose your RU name? = I wanted to use my name but Tamsin already has it so i used my boyfriend name instead (he's called John-Paul J-P for short)

Names of your rabbits = Peanut and Pringle

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Security Manager

One thing you didn't know about me = i'm terrified of trying to bond Peanut and Pringle!

Name Tracy

Area you live Ipswich

Why did you choose your RU name? My favourite bun's nickname.

Names of your rabbits Mine are Sky, Sandy, Badger, Star, Dawn, Dusk, Hope, Sunny, Angel, Lightning, Cloud, The Dopeys (Dopey one and Dopey 2) and Candyfloss, and my fosters are currently Summer and Roger.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do I am signed off sick so don't work, however I do a lot of voluntary work for the RSPCA with their rabbits. If I ever manage to get myself better I have a vague idea about being a vet nurse or working for the RSPCA. Something animally at any rate (I used to be a teacher, so that's a bit of an about face).

One thing you didn't know about me I always wear odd socks!

Name = Lou

Area you live = London

Why did you choose your RU name? = used my email address beginning easy to remember - I can be rather scatty about passwords etc :roll:

Names of your rabbits = Lola (with lots of singing copacobana!)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = HR Administrator

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a BSc in psychology

Back