• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = louise

Area you live = Aberystwyth, welshy wales

Why did you choose your RU name? = i use it for everything

Names of your rabbits = Gumpy (after forest gump lol)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = in 6thform college atm, work as a cleaner hopefully will be getting a job in the hospital soon or vets

One thing you don't know about me = ive been down a volcano :D

Last edited:
Name = Helen

Area you live = Surrey

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because I am Baxters mummy

Names of your rabbits = Baxter (10 weeks)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Structural Engineer (yes there are such things as girl Engineers) :lol:

NAME= debbie

]Area you live; swindon nr dudley west mids

Why did you choose your RU name?[/B] = because of billy my bridge bunny

Do you work, if yes what job do you do[/B] = part time catering assistant at junior school

BUNNIES NAMES; poppy, roo, billy (bridge bun):cry:

Last edited:
Name = Denise

Area you live = Sheffield

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because I am an obsessed bunny addict!

Names of your rabbits = Barney & Bracken, Alfie & Harry, Amber & Ollie, Mimi & Oscar, Alice & Wilson,
Bridge bunnies - Willow & Roscoe, missing you loads
Also mum to 4 wonderful cats - Phoebe, Thomas, William & Jasper

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Housing Officer

Will post some piccies when I can work out how to do it!! Look forward to chatting to you all on the forum.

name dawnell

area you live yellow springs---USA

why did you choose your RU name? I always use it

names of your rabbits Molly, Pipkin and Bobbi

do you work, if yes what job do you do? I work part of my day for a reptile wholesale company---tending to over 2,000 bearded dragons and the other part I work as a material processor for a huge library system.

Name = Lynsey

Area you live = Nr Christchurch, Dorset

Why did you choose your RU name? = My initials and cause Im Loopy loo!

Names of your rabbits = Honey

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Administration for a Housing Association.

One thing you didn't know about me = Ooooooh loads! but just the word, smell and taste of Tuna makes me gag!

:)

Name: Holly

Area you live: Lincoln

Why did you choose your Ru name : Holly is my name and 'Imp' is my religion - Lincoln City FC (The red 'imps')

Names of your rabbits: Mazza, Morgan, Heskey, Nosey, Mischief, Mickey and Minny.

Do you work, if yes, what job do you do: Went back to work from maternity leave yesterday :( Currently a sales assistant, but i graduated in Law September 2007 (3 weeks before giving birth!) so i am actively seeking a job in conveyancing with a law firm.

One thing you didn't know about me: My 8 month old son shares the same name as one of my rabbits - 'Morgan' and Morgan rabbit is a girl :lol:

NAME-NIC
WHERE I LIVE-Lincolnshire
WHY UR USERNAME-Willow and Holly were my last 2buns before B.
JOB-Auxillary Nurse
SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ME-i have a tattoo of a rabbit on my lower back,holding 2hearts with mine and my hubbys initials in them!I have had houserabbits for 15years.

Name: Lucinda

Area you live: Aberdeen, Scotland.

Why did you choose your Ru name : Russel and Rocky were my only buns at the time... I now have four... (I blame RU) sadly though Russel passed :(

Names of your rabbits: Rocky, Billy, Jive and Lucy.

Do you work, if yes, what job do you do: I work for NHS Education for Scotland. I am a receptionist.

One thing you didn't know about me: Erm.... Gosh well there is quite a lot LOTS of you don't know about me... Randomly plucked out of the blue, my Dad's name is Patrick and he was born on March 17th... St Patricks day :lol: I find that amusing, my gran has NO imagination evidently! :lol:

Name: Amanda

Area you live: Larkhill, Salisbury

Why did you choose your Ru name : use it for most things

Names of your rabbits: Fluff

Do you work, if yes, what job do you do: used to be an adminastrator, but at mo i am a kitchen porter

One thing you didn't know about me: i am wanting to do a parachute jump:D

Name: Mel

Area you live: Worthing

Why did you choose your Ru name : Only name I could think of that has rabbit in it and then I still spelt rabbit wrong lol. Didnt realise until it said logging in hehe..

Names of your rabbits: Bugsy and hopefully soon Alfie too.

Do you work, if yes, what job do you do: Legal Secretary, training to be a lawyer.

One thing you didn't know about me: I also own a horse :)

Name = Nicola

Area you live = Ayrshire, Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's a nickname my auntie started a while back and it kinda caught on! And 89 because it's the year i was born!

Names of your rabbits = Just the one, Speckle

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a student. Just finished my 2nd year - studying Forensic and Analytical Chemistry

One thing you didn't know about me = I want to go storm chasing before i die! :D

julie7

Hi, I have 7 bunnies - Owen,Fudge,Gizmo,Nutmeg,Rolo,Bisto and Harley! Really enjoy looking after the rabbits but the pens have nearly filled my garden! Everybody seems to think Im mad - a woman in her forties who cant say no to a new addition. I need a bit or reassurance that Im not mad and lots of you out there have several bunnies and enjoy them as much as me!!

Tell us a little about you:

Name = Diana.

Area you live = Nottingham.

Why did you choose your RU name? = As Bella is the name of my first bunny and when I got her she was just a baby!

Names of your rabbits = Bella :love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = No, I'm currently a student.

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a well-hidden sense to collect dolphin ornaments :oops: (The whole of my window-sill is full of them! :oops:)

Diana xx

Name: Heidi

Area you live: Perthshire Scotland

Why did you choose your Ru name : Kind of a nicname (after the fairy)

Names of your rabbits: Just one at mo - Marbles (hoping to get him a girl bun friend soon)

Do you work, if yes, what job do you do: Stay at home mum

Name: Cat

Area you live: Andover Hampshire

Why did you choose your Ru name : because it was the name of my piggie who passed away last year

Names of your rabbits: HoneyBunny, TJ, Audrey (and Sammy RIP)

Do you work, if yes, what job do you do: Mum of 2. Student Midwife at bournemouth Uni. End of 2nd year :shock:.

One thing you didn't know about me: I've hepled 25 women birth their babies:D :wave::wave::wave:

Name = Kath

Area you live = Chester Cheshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name and surname

Names of your rabbits = Chloe and Bella

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I sell toilet cubicles!

Hi I'm new

Name = Kath

Area you live = Cheshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my a nickname my old house mate gave me

Names of your rabbits = Chloe and Bella

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I sell toilet cubicles! :lol:

Last edited:
Name: Nicki

Area you live: East Sussex

Why did you choose your Ru name : Its kind of a nickname and my age!

Names of your rabbits: Did have a bunny called Stu but he has gone to bunny heaven.

Do you work, if yes, what job do you do: Im a Sales Administrator for a construction company.

Name: Alison

Areas where you live: Skipton, North Yorkshire

How did you choose your RU name: I didn't give it as much thought as I should have! First think that came to mind.

Names of your rabbits:

Bridge bunnies: Bungee (chocolate dwarf lop)
and Scrabble, medium lop (the bun in aviator picture)

Current: Artie -3 year 9 month old black mini/small lop buck
Esme -23 weeks old lop cross - silver fox colouring (doe)
Rudi - 13 month old rescue bunny ginger and white lop cross (similar
markings to Scrabble)

Do you work: Oh yes, for the last ten years I've had at least a full-time job and a part-time job. I work from home and may be giving the part-time job up soon (yepee)

Back