• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name Hannah

Area you live Ireland

Why did you choose your RU name? None of the names I wanted were
free so this was the last resort! It reminds me of being happy as well, like
lol as in laughing out loud and z because I like that letter!

Names of rabbits I don't own rabbits...yet!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do Student

One thing you didn't know about me I always win at Monopoly!

Last edited:
Name: Rachel

Area you live:
Between Blackpool and Preston

Why did you choose your RU username: It's my name (surname is double barrelled with the initials W and D - ingenious I know!)

Names of your rabbits:
Millie (from Barnsley Animal Rescue) and Billy (from Easterleigh Animal Rescue) I didn't choose the names but they suit them.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: Civil Servant

One thing you didn't know about me: Tricky as I tend to give far too much about myself away on this forum! Erm...I once kissed a frog just to make sure... :oops::roll:

Name = Andrea

Area you live = Oldham

Names of your rabbits = Bob he can be grumpy but loves bouncing around the house at the min, brought him in since Betty plus it was getting a bit too cold.

Betty is at the bridge.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Training Dental nurse so Im at college one night a week.

A little about me = Ive co-piloted a helicopter for my 21st with red letter days, and we have Heidi my Staffordshire bull terrier.

Name.. Kate
Area you live.. a village called Forsbrook in Stoke on Trent
Why did you choose your RU name.. we had a rabbit and I used to call her MissMinnie
Names of rabbits.. Phoebe age 1 1/2 & Rucksby age 2, Chino age 7 & Poppy age 9)
I work as.. a personal banker at a bank!
One thing you didn't know about me.. I am married to Darren and luckily he really loves the rabbits too

Hello

Name - Rosie
Area you live - South Essex
Why did you choose your RU name - It's the my nickname for my bun.
Names of rabbits - Phoebe :love: she'll be 2 in march.
I work as - Accounts Payable Supervisor - very boring.
One thing you didn't know about me - I want to start up a housebunny hotel, but haven't the room at the moment :(

Name - Gayle
(yes i really am called Gayle Ord! You can't choose fall in love with just unfortunate lol) :oops:

Reason for RU name - Beacause I'm still newlyed-ish (one year) and the novely has not worn off. :love:

Age - 28

Location - Ryton - small place just outside newcastle

Rabbits Names - Dex and Lilly both girls also gunnie pigs Britney and Lohan, cats Phoebe and Minxy, cockatiel Rosie, 3 fantails - Johnny, Sid and Nancy

Job/s - Legal Secretary and bar tender 3 nighta a week (I have a lot of mouths to feed)

Something you don't know about me - I'd love to live somewhere self sufficient in the middle of no where and spend all my time with my animals and get more lol. (luckily my husband doesn't mind my obession)

Name - Abigail (I prefer Abi though).

Reason for RU name - Due to my love/obsession with rabbits, my nickname/s over the last few years has been anything from Bunny to AbigailRabbit (I even have a sulvernecklace with AbigailRabbit on it)!

Age - 25

Location - Stourbridge (West Mids)

Rabbits Names - Bossonova, Aubrey, Mr Virginia, Zero, Slush Bunny, Edward.
(Rainbow bridge buns - Pumpkin, Mrs Pearl and Bambi - I always have to mention them too) :)

Job/s - Currently a Veterinary Nurse but am changing career. I start my new job as a trainee Medical Secretary in Feb. I found out I was allergic to cats and it started to REALLY effect my asthma, so a career change was in order.

Something you don't know about me - I make hand-made dog collars, I like to bake dog biscuits, I used to work as a photographer, my main interest whilst Veterinary nursing was rabbits, so I have around 10-20 hours of rabbit CPD under my belt.
:love:

Hello

Hello everyone,
I am Felix James, new member to this forums and I am happy to be a part in this forum. I am here to make friends, and to participate in their discussions. I appreciate others, if they suggest me ideas, tips to make my participation more colourful in this forum.

Name.. sue
Area you live.. Oldham Lancs
Why did you choose your RU name.. Used it forever! only one I can remember :D
Names of rabbits.. Cheeky bum and Tilly mint
I work as.. till monkey and general everything at a farm shop/aquarian/reptile/petting zoo
One thing you didn't know about me.. I'm physically old but mentally teenage :oops:

Name - Jassie.

Age - 30

Location - Barking, Essex

Rabbits Names - Ling Jai (chinese for Beautiful boy)

Job/s - Director of small company and web based business.

Something you don't know about me - I never thought about getting a bunny as lovely as they are, blokes don't really keep rabbits, a freind of mine was leaving for Hong Kong and I adopted her bunny thinking it might be fun for a year or 2 as he was lovely, several years we are still having fun:p

I never thought about getting a bunny as lovely as they are, blokes don't really keep rabbits, a freind of mine was leaving for Hong Kong and I adopted her bunny thinking it might be fun for a year or 2 as he was lovely, several years we are still having fun:p

:love::love:

Name - Ross

Age - 28

Location - Swindon, Wiltshire

Rabbits Names - Rum & Raisin

Job/s - Financial Project Manager

Something you don't know about me - I clocked 140 hours playing time in a week playing a new computer game when it came out.

And I give the best cuddles ever.

Name: Toni Bacon

Bunny names: Gizmo and Charlie (who died on Sat 06-02-10)

Job: stay at home mum, help husband run plumbing business

Something you dont know about me: I was born in Germany but i'm not German.

Name = Karen

Area you live = Havant, Hampshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = I love the name

Names of your rabbits = Molly, Munchkin and Dylan (outdoor buns) George and Gemma (indoor buns)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a community worker, a Quit4Life advisor and a counsellor and hypnotherapist

One thing you didn't know about me = As well as bunnies, I have eight cats

Name: Jenni HC

Bunny names: Connie and Tilly (and about 8yrs ago my fantastic human-bunny house rabbit Smithy who I still miss like crazy!) :love:

Job: Customer services in a call centre (exciting hey! :roll: )

Something you dont know about me: I have my wrist pierced and lived in Nicaragua for 4 months with family a while ago

Name = Vikee

Age = 19

Area you live = Manchester

Why did you choose your RU name? = Name of my favourite album

Names of your rabbits = Archie and Leo (thinking of unofficially changing Leos sex and calling him Blanche)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work as a motor claims advisor for a large insurance comapny

One thing you don't know about me = I'm a ginger and I think I'm really cool.

Name.. Emma Elizabeth
Area you live.. originally from South Hampton England, now living in Toronto Canada.
Why did you choose your RU name.. its the only thing i could think of to do with my wee bun.
I work as..A student social worker in an at risk youth shelter.
One thing you didn't know about me.. I'm very young but very mature, i can assure you.

17956_1231225674894_1656690475_30902754_3767801_n.jpg

^ My skipper :love:

Roll Call

NAME- Claire

AGE- 29

AREA I LIVE- Lincoln

WHY I CHOSE THIS RU NAME- Malone was hopping and binkying around the garden when i first joined.:D

NAMES OF RABBITS- Noel,Thumper,Freeda,Charlie,Simone,Malone and Buster
Roland & Blade-Rats and Kylie-Chinese Hamster:love:
BRIDGE BUNNIES- Lady,Bugsy,Gizmo,Rodger,Twitch,Sandy & Joey:(

JOB-Nursing Assistant at the local hospital, starting veterinary nurse training later this year hopefully.

SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T KNOW- I have a phobia of balloons!:shock:

Last edited:
Name = Lauren

Area you live = Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name on alot of sites. :D

Names of your rabbits = Bentley :love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm only 12, I don't have a job. :lol:

One thing you didn't know about me = I do synchronized swimming and placed 2nd at the Canadian Nationals.

Back