• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Robin ...single neutered male lop /dental bun NEW PICS POST 11

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2011_0630JUNE20110024.jpg

2011_0630JUNE20110031.jpg

This is Robin .. he is a georgeous , amazingly friendly cuddle bunny .

He was a stray so we dont have a true age but estimate he is around 3 yrs old .

Robin has teeth probs ..both front and back teeth . His front ones arnt the worst we have seen and he may get by with haveing them burred every couple of months rather than having them removed .
His back teeth are very likely to need sorting 3 or 4 times a year .
:(

Last edited:
Goodness what a sweety!:love: Bless his little teeth...:( it is such a shame that it all comes to money with dental buns....its just not fair....

he adores cuddles too!:shock::love::love::love::love::love:

What a sweet little boy, how he hasn't been snapped up I don't know!!
He was scrambling up my leg today, lets say he needs his face washing with a flannel tonight as he is covered in my lipstick. (Que Angie going out now to spit on the corner of her hankie):p

How much does it roughly cost to get teeth burred?

front teeth our vet charges £30

back teeth usualy involves a GA so varies between £60 and £100 depending on vets ...some even more so best to check with your own vet if thinking of taking on a dental bunny ..

we are thinking Robin may be best having his front teeth out .. this should hopefully help the problem with his back teeth too as when his front teeth get too long it stops the back teeth meeting .

if he is not rehomed before hids fronty teeth over grow again they will probably be removed while he is still here.

Back