• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rest well star

beccimarie

Mama Doe
My boss has only just lost one of her wire haired dach and now her mini smooth had to be sadely pts :cry: as working their every day i get very attached to her doggies.. my boss rescued star only around 7 months ago, an elderly lady sadly was not aloud to take star into the elderly home with her as she was too noisy, star was such a sweet little dog she did not have a hound bark like the other dogs, more of a cute squeak, she was a very girlie girl and loved attention, me and my boss got attached very quickly, sadly star was not well first she had a lump on her side which was removed successfully.. then her leg went :( the vet advised rest and she was put in a pen, everything was going well untill her other leg went a few days ago.. and yesterday she became completely paralized :cry: there was nothing more that could be done for poor little star.. she will never be forgotten, please give some vibes for my boss who is now griefing for the lose of two of her babies :cry: i cant imagen what she is going through,

P113201_30-03-10.jpg

P080503_17-04-10.jpg

P080002_14-05-10.jpg

Back