• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue 'Burnout' ???????????

crnne.jpg

:D That's a lovely pic Jill.

I think I fail on all of the above. I am definately a 'glass half empty' person and I am so badly lacking in 'people skills' :oops:
Mind you, you already know that !! :lol:

Whilst some buns come from people who have failed their animals not all have done so.

We also see the other side of the coin where we meet really lovely people who are taking on buns either to go with one of theirs or taking on a pair who treat them as if they are part of the family.

I am about to start a bonding for a man who I previously bonded one of his rabbits for him.

These rabbits live in a heated summer house and have free access in the day time to his work studio and part of his house. They are treated like royalty and want for nothing.

When I bonded his bun in the past, we had a difficult time as Chrissie was not playing friendly to other buns and we had to change the pairing up. His rabbit was with me for over a week and his owners visited in the middle as they were missing him so much.

Holly is with me to find a partner which I am planning to start later today. I will be sending him pictures of his buns whilst he is away to help him not miss them.

When you meet people like this it does help balance things in your own mind.

Whilst some buns come from people who have failed their animals not all have done so.

We also see the other side of the coin where we meet really lovely people who are taking on buns either to go with one of theirs or taking on a pair who treat them as if they are part of the family.

I am about to start a bonding for a man who I previously bonded one of his rabbits for him.

These rabbits live in a heated summer house and have free access in the day time to his work studio and part of his house. They are treated like royalty and want for nothing.

When I bonded his bun in the past, we had a difficult time as Chrissie was not playing friendly to other buns and we had to change the pairing up. His rabbit was with me for over a week and his owners visited in the middle as they were missing him so much.

Holly is with me to find a partner which I am planning to start later today. I will be sending him pictures of his buns whilst he is away to help him not miss them.

When you meet people like this it does help balance things in your own mind.

Oh no Janice did Holly's partner die or did they have to split? Would love to see some pics of her :D

Back