• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue a bun or a pair

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or ask on thread.

We usually ask to see pictures of the accommodation and run prior, and then you could come and visit, and get to see some of the rabbits first hand to see their personality.

Here are some of the bunnies here looking for a home:

http://www.starlightsanimalboarding.co.uk/rabbitsforadoption.htm

thanks a lot!

erm.. I am thinking of a shed conversion what are the requirements of tht?

We ask a minimum of 6ft x 4ft shed with a 6ft x 4ft x 2ft attached run :wave:

righto so they have to be able to access the run themselves as well

any tips on makin the run protected would be good, I kinda worried bout that.....

I know how to make the shed safe not sure bout the run..... next door had foxes get their g pigs they thought their run was safe....

I'd recommend using 16g wire on the run, double meshed. I would have it physically attached to the shed so it can't be moved away by a determined fox, and I would put the run on paving slabs/concrete so nothing can dig in, or out.

I'd recommend using 16g wire on the run, double meshed. I would have it physically attached to the shed so it can't be moved away by a determined fox, and I would put the run on paving slabs/concrete so nothing can dig in, or out.

:D thats great thanks

shall pester dad haha he is after all the handy man here

thanks guys wanted to rescue also as laura saved yuki and yuri from bad places and has always wanted to rescue from a rescue and its made me want the same

to many needy buns so little house haha

Back