• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Requesting pictures of "natural" runs PICS POST 14

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: LOVE IT!!! LOOKA REALLY GREAT! Can imagine the wonderfully happy messy buns too! cant believe you did it all and then had to round the buns up again!:roll::lol:

Never mind....such a great play area!

sneaks off to see if OH will notice the patio area with the run on it, would OH really notice if I filled it up with bark & soil?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: LOVE IT!!! LOOKA REALLY GREAT! Can imagine the wonderfully happy messy buns too! cant believe you did it all and then had to round the buns up again!:roll::lol:

Never mind....such a great play area!

sneaks off to see if OH will notice the patio area with the run on it, would OH really notice if I filled it up with bark & soil?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe :p ...But its really inexpensive to do! ;) i spent just under £20 but i also bought some hasp and staple locks to secure the run to the playhouse, and they dont count :lol:

Maybe :p ...But its really inexpensive to do! ;) i spent just under £20 but i also bought some hasp and staple locks to secure the run to the playhouse, and they dont count :lol:

thats really great ! wow!:D
Well of course those dont count!:lol::lol::lol:

Back