• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering My Beautiful Boy (horse)

littleboots

Mama Doe
Its five years this month, I had to make the awful decision and say goodbye to my beautiful boy "Fluke"
Unknown to me.. my mare was in foal when I bought her.
I saw him being born.. and we went through so much together!

foxyandfluke4.jpg

Pict0003-1.jpg

Pict00014.jpg

I still miss you my "baby" and so does your mum Foxy

if anyone wants to read his story.. i put it on a website at the time as I just
needed to write my feelings down
http://flukes-story.website.orange.co.uk

Last edited:
:cry:
what a beautiful story and a very upsetting one
you did all you could for him and im sure fluke knew you had done your best
im so sorry for your loss he was a beautiful boy you and mummy horse should be proud of him
i often wonder why we get these furry friends as they always break our hearts :cry:
but i guess it the unconditional love we get from them that makes us want them
remember all the time you had the good ones and some bad and though we will make us sad we will always be happy that we have had the opportunity to know them,
hugs from me 2 you it may of happened five years ago but you heart still yarns to see them hug them or even just to watch them
xx

So sorry :(

'Flukes Story' is so sad and what a lovely poem you wrote , I know how you feel it will be 23 years in November since I had to have my beautiful Strawberry Roan mare pts and I still miss her so very much still :cry:

Hugs to you xx

I'm so sorry. I read Flukes story and it had me in tears. What a beautiful poem at the end. He sounds truly special.

Lots of rubs and kisses to Fluke up in the sky :love:

Back