• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rejected by rescues...

Whereabouts are you? I'm sure the rescue centre near me would love some more places for rabbits.

Hi,

Just happened across this post in a rare search through the forums - sorry we don't have a lot of time to spend on the forum.

I'm quite upset to find out that we've overlooked this enquiry. It is most unlike us, especially for adoptions, and has most certainly not been intentional. We have not yet had any enquiry that we have rejected or felt was unsuitable as we prefer to work with potential adopters to correct any areas we may have concern about. Our silence has most certainly not been an attempt to suggest we had any issue.

We are incredibly short on volunteers which means that responses can be a little slow some times, but we do sggest if you've not heard from us within 3 days to get back in touch. We welcome email, phone, facebook message for enquiries.

Huge apologies for any upset caused. Hopefully we can be of use to you again in future.

Thanks

Back