• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommendations for Bunny groomers in Essex

Bally

New Kit
Hi all

We have recently got two little bunnies named (Sooty and Sweep 😊) and wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable pet groomer with experience in bunnies for grooming services please? Mainly need thier nails trimmed as we cannot do it but also a general tidy up for them

Based in Hornchurch RM11

Many thanks

Bally

Hi all

We have recently got two little bunnies named (Sooty and Sweep 😊) and wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable pet groomer with experience in bunnies for grooming services please? Mainly need thier nails trimmed as we cannot do it but also a general tidy up for them

Based in Hornchurch RM11

Many thanks

Bally
Vet nurse will do nails for you for a small cost, what kind of rabbits are they? Most buns just need a brush which can be done at home :)

Ah perfect I will try the vet we have registered with, we have 2 mini lops 😊 yeah we do brush them and they are good at looking after themselves overall it’s just thier paws we wanted to get some extra tlc

Thanks so much for your reply! So much to learn with little bunnies but worth it 🐰

Ah perfect I will try the vet we have registered with, we have 2 mini lops 😊 yeah we do brush them and they are good at looking after themselves overall it’s just thier paws we wanted to get some extra tlc

Thanks so much for your reply! So much to learn with little bunnies but worth it 🐰
Awh we'd love to see some pictures of them if you want to post them on here! Mini lops are so cute 😍

Yea rabbit ownership is a much steeper learning curve than I realised initially! Do you have a rabbit savvy vet?

Back