• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really worried about Tiffany/ UD p20/ amazing p26

So pleased to see a positive update. I hope extra metacam will help bring the spark back to her eyes. Is her brother Elvis in good form these days?

So pleased to see a positive update. I hope extra metacam will help bring the spark back to her eyes. Is her brother Elvis in good form these days?

Thanks Susan, yes he is doing well, never had a problem with him. I was very worried how he would cope if Tiff went today as they are so close. So relieved that they are still together :love:

Bless her little soul. Hope the metacam makes a difference and she starts feeling better soon.

I can't believe it Tiff is a different rabbit today :D Her front legs are no longer giving way and her back isn't as twisted as it was. She looks bright as a button and ate all her tea with her front half completely upright and supported, rather than leaning on a house or sprawled on the ground.

I have no idea how long this will last but every day is a bonus as far as I am concerned :D:D

What a wonderful update, perhaps she will just have more off times as she gets older, but still be able to enjoy life in between?

What a wonderful update, perhaps she will just have more off times as she gets older, but still be able to enjoy life in between?

Given how freezing cold it is today i am really happy she is doing so well, and like you said previously hopefully the warmer weather will help her too, when it eventually arrives x

Back