• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really need someone to bond my girls - Manchester/Derbyshire/Cheshire area

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
My girls, sisters, have always been together, for about 4 years, (spayed, indoor rabbits). About a year ago, maybe a bit longer, one of them because quite poorly and threw off their dynamic. So they started fighting and we weren't able to get them back together.

It's getting silly now and I have tried to rebond them myself, but I just don't have the stamina! One in particularly is quite lonely and I'd pay above the going rate for someone to rebond them.

Anyone able to help?

Thank you!!

By the way, I will travel further if necessary.

Hi,
What techniques have you used so far, and what was your longest bonding session?
I've bonded two females but it took around 3 months to bond them using various techniques.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I looked into this when I was trying to bond my trio.
I came up with Fat Fluffs which is near Solihull, Rabbit & Guinea Pig Boarding and Bonding which is in Rugby and apparently RSPCA Walsall offer a bonding service but they never got back to me.
I've recently found somewhere in Shrewsbury that offers a bonding service called Kellys Arc. I guess it all depends on how far you want to travel, i'm guessing that most of these are around 90 minutes from you.
I think quite a lot of rescues offer a bonding service too for a fee.
Good luck xx

I looked into this when I was trying to bond my trio.
I came up with Fat Fluffs which is near Solihull, Rabbit & Guinea Pig Boarding and Bonding which is in Rugby and apparently RSPCA Walsall offer a bonding service but they never got back to me.
I've recently found somewhere in Shrewsbury that offers a bonding service called Kellys Arc. I guess it all depends on how far you want to travel, i'm guessing that most of these are around 90 minutes from you.
I think quite a lot of rescues offer a bonding service too for a fee.
Good luck xx

Most rescue centres will not bond same sex pairs so make sure they're aware its two females

RSPCA Walsall dont offer a bonding service as such, we will only bond rabbits that have been adopted from us. We just dont have enough time/volunteers to bond peoples bunnies. :)

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

I'll look into those @roxyroller88

I just don't know what to do with them. I've tried the small, clean area technique and sitting in there with them. But they just went for one another. I guess that's to be expected? What do I do when that happens then?

If you were closer I'd offer to do it for you but it's not feasible for me sadly :(

You could potentially look into stress bonding, but if you do take it easy. If you use a car journey have them in separate boxes to prevent fights but close so they can smell each other etc.
Research it a little and post any questions you have on here if you decide to try.

Have they cause each other any actual bodily harm, or is it just fur pulling?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back