• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really Need Help Plz Help!!!! Can Some One Answer My Question On Page 3 Plz

You might actually find that has the oppositve affect and he'll think "oh, im being bunny, thats naughty and im being put in my prison for it" if you see where im coming from.

I'm a bit of a pro when it comes to litter trays :lol:

What type of tray does he have? Does he have hay anywhere other than the litter tray?

Sorry for all the questions, its difficult to understand when its not your bunny.

I've found this too. Give them only partial access to an area and they will often remark it each time they come out.

Unless the carpet is white/cream I'd just get a cloth, put vinegar on it and give the area a good scrub :) If it's white or cream don't use malt vinegar

Hey :wave: Oscar got into a habit of peeing/pooing in the dining room, so we used white vinegar. Any will do though as long as it covers the smell!

We just mixed it half and half with water in a spray bottle and sprayed the whole floor with it, no rubbing or anything. It's been poo and pee free for a week now!

Hey :wave: Oscar got into a habit of peeing/pooing in the dining room, so we used white vinegar. Any will do though as long as it covers the smell!

We just mixed it half and half with water in a spray bottle and sprayed the whole floor with it, no rubbing or anything. It's been poo and pee free for a week now!

srry i didnt reply back sooner laptops been broke but ive fixed it now.

i didnt know u could make it into a spray.:)

since i used the vinegar hes not bothered again. i think ill make a spray and just spray the whole area apart from his litter tray and cage base that shud make him use them instead.

i just wanted to say thank u to everyone who posted i really appreciate ur help. :D

I used malt vinegar once when I ran out of white vinegar and it stained the carpet badly, it was a green carpet so beware! :wave:

srry i didnt reply back sooner laptops been broke but ive fixed it now.

i didnt know u could make it into a spray.:)

since i used the vinegar hes not bothered again. i think ill make a spray and just spray the whole area apart from his litter tray and cage base that shud make him use them instead.

i just wanted to say thank u to everyone who posted i really appreciate ur help. :D

Glad to hear it's worked :) Is Scooter behaving any better the last few days?

Glad to hear it's worked :) Is Scooter behaving any better the last few days?

not really i cant let him for any more than 30 an hour at the moment. he seems to start causing trouble after that time. im still working on it at the moment i didnt think letting him free range would be this bad he gets into everything even if uve told him not to. :roll:

hes still nice with me and comes up for a fuss. ive been trying to handle him but i almost dropped him other day so im just gonna stop trying now he prefers to walk back into his own cage anyways.

Back