• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW 3rd June - GBBO

Bunny baking with one hand might be tricky. I think we'll excuse you from this one! [emoji23]

Looking a bit grim... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
5998a0fe658edefa8c02813952214ecc.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'd like it to go on record that baking is not something I'm good at [emoji38] just done these, gunna put them in the oven now... If you see no more pictures of them in the future, it's because I burnt them and they are ruined [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
0af8444d046b86821a53490db7b8766f.jpg

I'd like it to go on record that baking is not something I'm good at [emoji38] just done these, gunna put them in the oven now... If you see no more pictures of them in the future, it's because I burnt them and they are ruined [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
0af8444d046b86821a53490db7b8766f.jpg

woweeee. They look fab. I love your shapes. Believe it or not mine have just gone in the oven too

woweeee. They look fab. I love your shapes. Believe it or not mine have just gone in the oven too
Ayyyy! Can't wait to see yours! :D

I ordered some cookie cutters on amazon yesterday just for this as I don't own any [emoji38][emoji38] figured though if I was ever to bake a human biscuit.. Bunny shapes would be the way to go :D

One a day Fenugreek Crunchies - Trawden Style

You will need nuggets, banana, small amount of fruit veg that gives moisture when crushed / grated, fenugreek powder.

This evenings batch (in case you can't make out what the ingredients are)

Nuggets, Oats, Dried Forage Crumbs, carrots, banana, strawberries, fenugreek powder & dried basil

tNEe9ILm.jpg

Method:

Grate or crush fruit (except banana) & mix in with nuggets.
Leave for a while to soften

4UHCgxft.jpg

I then crush the already softened pellets with a ramekin thingy Smoosh in the banana
TX125qtt.jpg

Add other dry ingredients & season with dri
DOKHcUPt.jpg

Form in to wee ball & bake long & slow. Turn early on to avoid sticking
FEMpEqYm.jpg

I'll take photos of my bunnies enjoying them tomorrow
Pad bottom of kitchen door to reduce cooking smells that drive my Boobly wild

sorry - think I bored myself :lol: Season with dried herbs & fenugreek powder, not salt & pepper:lol:

Whats in yours graicee? I can't believe we are having a real time bake off

You will need nuggets, banana, small amount of fruit veg that gives moisture when crushed / grated, fenugreek powder.

This evenings batch (in case you can't make out what the ingredients are)

Nuggets, Oats, Dried Forage Crumbs, carrots, banana, strawberries, fenugreek powder & dried basil

tNEe9ILm.jpg
[/IMG]

Method:

Grate or crush fruit (except banana) & mix in with nuggets.
Leave for a while to soften

4UHCgxft.jpg
[/IMG]
I then crush the already softened pellets with a ramekin thingy Smoosh in the banana
TX125qtt.jpg
[/IMG]
Add other dry ingredients & season with dri
DOKHcUPt.jpg
[/IMG]
Form in to wee ball & bake long & slow. Turn early on to avoid sticking
FEMpEqYm.jpg
[/IMG]

I'll take photos of my bunnies enjoying them tomorrow
Pad bottom of kitchen door to reduce cooking smells that drive my Boobly wild
This is amazing!

And turning them?! Ima do that now... [emoji38] Idk why I didn't think I'd have to turn them [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Okay are you meant to bake til they're fully solid inside or is it okay if they're not quite in the middle? D: my test circles are still a little damp inside if broken in half? D:

sorry - think I bored myself [emoji38] Season with dried herbs & fenugreek powder, not salt & pepper[emoji38]

Whats in yours graicee? I can't believe we are having a real time bake off

Yea kinda funny isn't it [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Mine are banana, parsley, coriander, pellets, water and some vegetable oil [emoji38]

Mine are also a disaster [emoji38]

Forgot to say in my flap they have grass in them too [emoji38]

Last edited:
well they look brilliant so I don't know why you're saying disaster?

They will harden a bit more once cool but I'm always careful to make sure they are dry throughout during baking so they don't go mouldy

well they look brilliant so I don't know why you're saying disaster?

They will harden a bit more once cool but I'm always careful to make sure they are dry throughout during baking so they don't go mouldy
It's more me that's the disaster [emoji38] I wanna go to bed but some of the bigger ones are still in the oven because they felt a little spongey! The smaller ones are out and I let them cool and I broke one up into lots of pieces.. They've all tried some.. All ate it and wanted more! So that's something [emoji38][emoji38]

Good to know thank you :)

I'd just swtich oven off, leave them in & get some kip. If they are a bit soft tomorrow it won't harm to have a top up bake. I think water might slow down baking - mine take their time & have none. Great to hear your buns like them - thats the main thing

I'd just swtich oven off, leave them in & get some kip. If they are a bit soft tomorrow it won't harm to have a top up bake. I think water might slow down baking - mine take their time & have none. Great to hear your buns like them - thats the main thing
I'm still up [emoji38] three are a tiny bit spongey now I think 5 more mins will do it though, rest are cooled and are solid :D

In actual fact I don't think I needed as much water, they were fine at first but near the end it was a little too sticky, was sticking to the rolling pin. If I do this again I may not use water or just much less :) I guessed as this is the first attempt I would learn a lot [emoji38]

Done! I'm going to bed! More taste testing tomorrow I think [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
04c05f97d8238b3c0292a83770b27757.jpg

Done! I'm going to bed! More taste testing tomorrow I think [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
04c05f97d8238b3c0292a83770b27757.jpg

they look lovely, Id eat them ! :lol:
Its a real wet day here, might do some baking myself this afternoon !

Was this a midnight bunny bake off? [emoji23]

They look amazing!
Apparently so! It was a I should've started this earlier but it's happening now bunny bake off [emoji38][emoji38]

they look lovely, Id eat them ! [emoji38]
Its a real wet day here, might do some baking myself this afternoon !
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I wouldn't suggest it, they look okay but they have a very specific smell [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Ooo bunny treats I hope! [emoji38]

I missed all this, they all look amazing. F&F want to book in for B&B at both places to taste test :thumb:

Back