• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rare breed bunnies

I made a similar thread a while ago with all the rare varieties - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=195031&highlight=termonde :)

There are only 5 out of 21 on that list I've never seen in person, and most of these are extinct in this country :lol:

I keep thriantas, I only have four at the moment though and I'm very interested in Rhinelanders. They are getting more popular and I'd quite easily be able to find more. I also know breeders of most of the RV's, and people trying to recreate the extinct ones.

ETA: For some reason I missed wheaten lynx off my list. Do you have any pictures of your perlfee?

Last edited:
ETA: For some reason I missed wheaten lynx off my list. Do you have any pictures of your perlfee?

Yep I do :)

Snow_Benji_6_by_Aura3107.jpg

Cute_Benji_by_Aura3107.jpg

Benji_and_Rose_by_Aura3107.jpg

Could_he_BE_any_cuter_by_Aura3107.jpg

I think the rare aren't always that rare.

I got passed two stray salledars (they were rung) - they were rehomed through two different rescues 60 ish miles apart, & wound up at the same new home:lol:

I currently have a chocolate harlequin frenchie at mine. I was told she was rare. I just know she's ill:roll:

Back