• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Random Nic Cube Question!

stubbymcmini

Young Bun
Hello!

I'm buying some NIC cubes for my buns to extend her cage! I've also reccommended them to my housemate as she wants to extend her ferrets house, but... one of her ferrets is a skinny minny and can squeeze through small gaps... so, question is.... what size are the holes in the cubes?

Thanks

The ones I got for my bun's here in Canada I think would be ok for a ferret. Unless she's a baby. I heard that one brand, however, had spaces big enough for you to put you're had through.

The ones I got for my bun's here in Canada I think would be ok for a ferret. Unless she's a baby. I heard that one brand, however, had spaces big enough for you to put you're had through.

Nah, she's not a baby... just a midget! I've just compared the photos to their current cage... and it looks pretty similar in size! I guess we'll know for sure when I order some for Manni!

We just know that she can get through some cage bars easily.... i.e. the bars of my rabbit's dog crate! Crumpet got into Manni's cage once... and just sat and looked at her squeaking.... she'd not have hurt her... but they really don't need to be cage buddies!

Hello!

I'm buying some NIC cubes for my buns to extend her cage! I've also reccommended them to my housemate as she wants to extend her ferrets house, but... one of her ferrets is a skinny minny and can squeeze through small gaps... so, question is.... what size are the holes in the cubes?

Thanks

In the boxes I got about a third were mesh and two thirds wider holes. The wider ones are one and a half inch square.

Back