• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and towelling

Bumblebee Megatron

Warren Scout
Hi,

I am just curious as to whether there are any other bunnies out there obsessed with towelling?

My two bunnies love it and will sit there licking it for aaaaaaaaaages. They love it in the mornings when me and my boyfriend are both wearing our dressing gowns.... :D

Is it a rabbit thing or just my buns?

couple of mine love " ironing " use there paws to push out all the creases, :lol:

My lops do this. My dressing gown gets a wash from two synchronised bunny tongues. :lol:

Oh bless, so it is a bunny thing. I have a mini lop and a lionhead - they loooove the towelling!

My lop also has a bit of a leather and rubber fetish too :D

my mini lop would pull the threads out and eat them so I stopped leaving towels near him ! ! ! assumed they would be bad for him? :?

Im so glad I saqw htis thread! :D

My 2 girls love my dressing gown too....and I was so please as they would just dig & re-arrange it - until just now! Indiana just chewed a hole in my sleeve!:roll::roll:

I was thinking baout getting them a towel to dig at and re-arrange until then....so frustrating - they love to nibble and dig - Arrabella is ifne just doing that but Indiana wants to eat / sample everything! uuurh!

Is it that bad for them to digest?:?

Starbuck has two towels permanently! He falls asleep on one of them - I think they are like security blankets for him. We have to wash them all the time for him - they are his own towels!!! :D

Our two love it:love: we gave them a towel to make the top shelf of the cage compfy and they licked it and dug it and threw it and 'ironed' it and then they pee'd on it :roll::roll: it smelt really bad .. too bad to wash so it went in the bin, so we had to get a new one !!:lol::lol:

Back