• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting on & RWAF membership

Hesperus, when did you write please? I try to answer all queries the same day, but our server blocks email addresses if there is a blacklisting somewhere so it's well worth checking your own email address online to see whether that is the case with you. You can still get a message to me by a pm here or by using our enquiry form http://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/contact/index.php Again I attempt to answer all of them the same day. We are VERY keen to get vet information to ANYBODY who writes to us or calls us, member or not. And when we launch the new website, which we hope will be soon, all vet details from our Rabbit Friendly list will be there on an interactive map so people can get the information any time, day or night and they don't need wait for me to get through my hundreds of emails.

We certainly try our level best to give an excellent service and we do give members what we advertise. Please get in touch and let's sort out the problems you've been having

Actually I used the contact us form on your website as it says that you respond quicker that way. I think it was in June 2013, though it may have been a month or two earlier.

I don't doubt that you try your best and I appreciate you must be very busy- but I'm sure you can understand I can only speak as I find and in that case something didn't work properly :wave:

Actually I used the contact us form on your website as it says that you respond quicker that way. I think it was in June 2013, though it may have been a month or two earlier.

I don't doubt that you try your best and I appreciate you must be very busy- but I'm sure you can understand I can only speak as I find and in that case something didn't work properly :wave:

Absolutely and I'm sorry it went wrong in your case.

Why not pm me here? At least you know the message will get through that way.

Once the new site launches we'll have a new contact form and I hope that will overcome any problems with the present one

Hello Micky

You'll receive your joining pack in the post. It will include the Autumn issue of Rabbiting On, a Members' Handbook, a copy of our Hop To It booklet, your membership card with your number and your A Hutch Is Not Enough car/window sticker. Your Winter Rabbiting On will arrive around November

Thanks for answering me :)

Just wondering though when it'll come as it's now been over a week? I'm sure I read somewhere on the website it's normally only 5 days for delivery? :S

It depends on many factors, not least the postman. We're also currently in a frenzy of activity getting ready for the National Pet Show in Birmingham on 20th/21st and also our own Conference in Nottingham on 4th Oct and we have to juggle everything with very few of us and a lot of things happening at the same time, so there is sometimes a bit of a delay unfortunately but don't worry, we WILL get it to you.

I've just checked btw and it says allow 10 days for delivery.

Something else, Rae who does the membership packs in our Taunton office (and hoardes of other things besides) says that because people have been losing their membership cards or inadvertently throwing them out with the packaging, she's now instead using labels with membership information and sticking them onto the Members Handbook so they won't get lost. This is in addition to the information being duplicated on every mailing label that comes with Rabbiting On.

It depends on many factors, not least the postman. We're also currently in a frenzy of activity getting ready for the National Pet Show in Birmingham on 20th/21st and also our own Conference in Nottingham on 4th Oct and we have to juggle everything with very few of us and a lot of things happening at the same time, so there is sometimes a bit of a delay unfortunately but don't worry, we WILL get it to you.

I've just checked btw and it says allow 10 days for delivery.

Something else, Rae who does the membership packs in our Taunton office (and hoardes of other things besides) says that because people have been losing their membership cards or inadvertently throwing them out with the packaging, she's now instead using labels with membership information and sticking them onto the Members Handbook so they won't get lost. This is in addition to the information being duplicated on every mailing label that comes with Rabbiting On.

Thanks for replying.

Brill, that's good to know then. Sorry, I must have got confused with something else I read :oops:

Didn't mean to sound like I was harassing - I'm just excited and impatient :lol:

:D I feel exactly the same way whenever a new issue of Rabbiting Out is due. Understand completely. I hope it's with you soon

I renewed my membership yesterday via your new shop website, my current membership runs out about 10th October :wave:

:D I feel exactly the same way whenever a new issue of Rabbiting Out is due. Understand completely. I hope it's with you soon

I never get to read mine until after my Mum has finished it- and I pay for the subscription :roll::lol:

I renewed my membership yesterday via your new shop website, my current membership runs out about 10th October :wave:

YAY! It will be recurring payments so you needn't worry in the future about it expiring as PayPal will renew it automatically. I was so relieved when we got that set up, as I kept forgetting to renew. :shock:

Two bunnies here want to get in on the act with my RO, Hesperus. You'll see them on page 29 of the current edition. Nutmeg on the left is 11 and Betty is 7. Betty is further up the same page too, but *sh! don't spread this around* what you can't see is that she was so fed up posing for that selfie that she weed down my back! The Nut is also on page 6 with orange dye running out of his nose. He'd cut his eye on some very spiky hay and the dye was so the vet could check his cornea (big bit sliced, poor boy) and it ran down his tear duct and dripped all down his face and onto his chest. His eye recovered completely btw with the bit of loose cornea rubbed off and appropriate medication for a few days.

YAY! It will be recurring payments so you needn't worry in the future about it expiring as PayPal will renew it automatically. I was so relieved when we got that set up, as I kept forgetting to renew. :shock:

Two bunnies here want to get in on the act with my RO, Hesperus. You'll see them on page 29 of the current edition. Nutmeg on the left is 11 and Betty is 7. Betty is further up the same page too, but *sh! don't spread this around* what you can't see is that she was so fed up posing for that selfie that she weed down my back! The Nut is also on page 6 with orange dye running out of his nose. He'd cut his eye on some very spiky hay and the dye was so the vet could check his cornea (big bit sliced, poor boy) and it ran down his tear duct and dripped all down his face and onto his chest. His eye recovered completely btw with the bit of loose cornea rubbed off and appropriate medication for a few days.

that's good :thumb:

Back