• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit survey-for all rabbit owners

sophie894

New Kit
Hello my name is Sophie and I am conducting a survey about pet rabbits in the Uk for my third year dissertation at Writtle college. If you own a pet rabbit(s), then please take a short amount of time to fill out this questionnaire to the best of your ability. These questionnaires are confidential and will not be shared with others. Please tick your answers to the questions or write on in the box where appropriate.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/135rWrZ9bUWUn8L-9SArXlXS0OWpwW2kt2ip2AF3SWr4/viewform

There was no option for a shed set up so I didnt fill that bit in, although I did refer to their sheds in another section.

Sorry I didn't fill it in, some question I would have preferred not to answer.. There was no option for shed either...

Sorry x

Done. I also got upset about the lack of shed / aviary options there.. the word ' hutch ' is not a good one.

I completed the survey by putting in the measurements for my buns shed-bedroom.. i.e.. 'hutch' .. as 3 x 2 x 2 meters ( 8 x 6 x 6 ft ) .. not including run space.

Hopefully, it will be noted by the reviewer that this is not a 'hutch' and hutches are :evil:

XXXXX

Filled it in, well, I filled in the bits that (a) I felt comfortable filling in and (b) that were applicable so only filled in about half but it let me submit it anyway.

Back