• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit show-White Post Farm Nottm

Just a thought, none of the WPF own rabbits are vaccinated as far as I know against myxi or vhd (Pippa certainly wasn't) so I don't know I'd be happy taking my bun there as even if they've been vaccinated they can still catch myxi can't they?

kayjay said:
Just a thought, none of the WPF own rabbits are vaccinated as far as I know against myxi or vhd (Pippa certainly wasn't) so I don't know I'd be happy taking my bun there as even if they've been vaccinated they can still catch myxi can't they?

Ahh, there's a thought!!! I wonder if it's worth an e mailt o them to ask!!!! But then, there might be loads of pet buns there that arn't either!!!! Maybe we won't go after all. I'll probably take the kids in the summer!!!

Melndan said:
kayjay said:

Ahh, there's a thought!!! I wonder if it's worth an e mailt o them to ask!!!! But then, there might be loads of pet buns there that arn't either!!!! Maybe we won't go after all. I'll probably take the kids in the summer!!!

I must admit that was a thought that went through my head...all those bunnies and even if half are vaccinated it's not very good odds.

Back