• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rehome Poster

Which should be the new RR poster?

• Poster 1

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Poster 2

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Poster 3

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Poster 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poster 5

• Poster 6

• Poster 7

• Poster 8

• Poster 9

• Poster 10

• Poster 11

• Poster 12

• Poster 13

• Poster 14

• Poster 15

• Poster 16

• Poster 17

• Poster 18

• Poster 19

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Poster 20

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Poster 21

• Poster 22

• Poster 23

• Poster 24

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Poster 25

• Poster 26

• Poster 27

• Poster 28

• Poster 29

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Poster 30

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Poster 31

• Poster 32

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Poster 33

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Poster 34

• Poster 35

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really liked 32 as it doesn't have many words but gets a powerful message across...but as has been said, I think more than one would be good. Something like 32 would be useful somewhere with a passing audience who are likely to glance and absorb, whereas one with more words may be better in a vets waiting room when people are just sat staring at the wall waiting for their appointment.

Okay here is a list of my comments on the ones that really stood out...:D

Poster 29 - the massive title catches the eye straight away. Small text doesn't work. Pic and wording brill.

Poster 32 - very hard hitting but with such a cute bunny! Looks very professional too.

Poster 30 - is eye-catching and very professional but needs to say more about not buying from a breeder or petshop. Then it would be fab.

Post 27 - looks really good love that photo - I couldn't read the text as it was too small tho (my old eyes). The title should be bigger text to grab people.

Poster 20 - Awwwwww I just want to hug him!!!! Very good.

Poster 9 - my favourite!!!:D

OOps just spotted POSTER NO.3 - that is now my favourite!!! :D

I vote for the "Idea" of poster 26, so I picked #26, but the most eye catching poster is #20, as that bunny is adorable.

The idea of Poster #26, having the rabbit at the background, and yet you still have the space on the foreground is brilliant.

I'll go w/ the poster of #20 using the idea of #26, that way, you can fit more words on the poster.

poster26.jpg

poster20.jpg

A few things:

1) because the name of our web site is so long, we should use capital on the final poster, I notice some posters has it, and some don't. i.e., "RabbitRehome.org.uk" instead of "rabbitrehome.org.uk"

2) "Can you offer a permanent, loving home for a rabbit" is too long. Over here locally in the SPCA, they use a very brilliant line "Will love for food", and that line in conjunction w/ a adorable looking rabbit, like poster #20 speaks volume

1) because the name of our web site is so long, we should use capital on the final poster, I notice some posters has it, and some don't. i.e., "RabbitRehome.org.uk" instead of "rabbitrehome.org.uk"

That's a good idea, it makes it easier for people to read quickly and remember.

Tam

Are you going to use the winning poster exactly or modify it?

I like the images on some and text on the others.

Well, I'd fix the web address. Other than that I don't plan on making major changes. I guess it depends on the poster :) I'll add the top 2/3 to the site so people have choice depending where they are putting it.

Tamsin

When the competition results are announced, will we get names for the people who have made the posters. Some rescues may be interested in contacting the designer to see if they would be happy to slightly alter the poster so they can use it for their rescue.

I know one rescue who might like to do this, there are lots of lovely designs and ideas which could be useful to help rehome rabbits whom are in rescues. Obviously the designer doesnt have to agree to this if they dont want to.

I can put up the username from forum members but I don't think I can publish other peoples emails without permission. I'd be happy to forward an email on to the designer in those circumstances though :)

Tam

I can put up the username from forum members but I don't think I can publish other peoples emails without permission. I'd be happy to forward an email on to the designer in those circumstances though :)

Tam

Usernames is fine, that way any rescues can approach individuals by pm.

Thanks

Back