• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rehome *Car Sticker*-Order Yours!!

OK you're gonna have to pm Lisa and investigate VAN STICKERS!:lol: She won't mind - its not like she's busy:lol::lol::lol:

You see my problem :lol:

DSC01670.jpg

no no not true harriers :lol: just our flyball name ;) Ah I love Many Tears, I do home checks for them, was going to have a dog off them before (nutty collie) but the fosterer decided to keep him. I am going to have a look at many tears website now ;)

Will place my order later.

Is there any chance that this thread could be made a sticky for a bit so people can see it - or something about the stickers posted in the sale/wanted forum for those who don't venture into this section frequently?

thanks for all the orders!! just opened my email and have soooo many orders! !!:shock: great though!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah no, i need one that sticks onto the outside because I have a van

I can get them made for putting on the outside and can order odd ones so please place your order reminding me its an outside one and i'll sort it for you!

How exciting - I've ordered one for each car and for hubbies van too - wonder if I'll get away with putting it in place of his footie sticker:lol::lol:

Oooh an outside one sounds good - I'll have to check the bunnys carrier & see if there's room on there for an outside one - then when they go to the vets people will see it in the waiting room.

Back