• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Nutrition Survey for my University Project

Done: answered for Lopsy as an outdoor bun, even though he's indoors at the moment (feels like cheating!), as that's his fulltime plan...

Completed for my two outdoors bus, though they are inside when it is very cold & are still currently in at the moment but spend a majority of the time outside :)

Completed. Also felt that the ranking in order of importance was too inflexible (it wouldn't let me use the value 5 said it was out of range and it forced me to give a different number to each category whereas I rank everything besides composition (especially for calcium content) at about equal.

Also it needed something about special needs, because I had to put that Hugh only gets occasional veg but he's a calcium bun, so I can't give him as much of certain veg or as much variety as I know we would both like me to. Would have been nice to have had something a bout whether he had special requirements due to health concerns.

Completed. Also felt that the ranking in order of importance was too inflexible (it wouldn't let me use the value 5 said it was out of range and it forced me to give a different number to each category whereas I rank everything besides composition (especially for calcium content) at about equal.

Also it needed something about special needs, because I had to put that Hugh only gets occasional veg but he's a calcium bun, so I can't give him as much of certain veg or as much variety as I know we would both like me to. Would have been nice to have had something a bout whether he had special requirements due to health concerns.

:wave: Just wondering.. was it in the 'other boxes' that you wrote about Hugh's calcium health concerns ? Cos I did the same about my Forest..

All I can really add is that every question should come with a box to write in, at length .. but I do know how tricky it is to
create an online survey... I found the space to write in depth in the boxes available..

And .. Yes.. we need to take this gathered information further X :)

Last edited:
Back