• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit number 7 - should I or shouldn't I?

Bunny number 7?

• Yes

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
One for everyday of the week i say!!

I have 15 at the mo :shock::lol: but some of them are leaving on tuesday :(

Your buns in the photo are gorgeous :love::love: Look like teddy bears, i wanna hug them

Definetly, you can't say no to those pleading little faces:love:

How about 8 bunny's as it supposed to be a lucky number:thumb:

If you reckon they'll get on ok as a trio (wasn't that tried before?), then why not? :D

Well they were in a trio with Donkey who is a fesity male dutch so he used to bully Bobby too much for my liking - I am thinking a tiny weeny girlie bun you see ;):lol:

Well that is the only problem if it didn't work out I would not be able to keep bunster so I woul dget them bonded before they come home :lol:

Do you have the space/time incase they fell out in say, a month or two? One of the reasons I stopped fostering rats was because of how high my numbers got, if they'd all freaked out and fallen out of their groups it'd have been a squeeze to physically seperate them (but possible), but a nightmare to give them all the time/attention needed if I couldn't get them out in groups, it's something I always mention to people getting 2 or more animals - that you should be able to house/care for them seperately, and it's just a bonus if you don't have to!

Well if all 6 bunnies got really sick I wouldn't have the liquid cash for them so 7 - answer is no - but what is the likely hood of them all becoming very sick?

No I dont have another area of accommodation but I have 3 pairs so if they fell out I could bond the bun with another pair :D

Then it's wise not to have No. 7. You have no space, you can't assume the bonding won't work. ANd even if the bonding won't work say w/ bunny #1 & #2, there is no reason to believe this extra bun will bond w/ #1 or #2.

Back